Don't know, but I'd walk barefoot over broken glass....
by Marine Domer (2024-02-15 16:32:17)

In reply to: Manchin-Romney ticket?  posted by Needamirer

to vote for that ticket over the two primary alternatives.

You’d walk barefoot over broken glass to
by sprack  (2024-02-15 17:40:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

vote for a ticket that wouldn’t have any different effect than your intent to leave your presidential ballot blank?

Man, I would strongly suggest you wear at least a thick pair of socks.

I was never intending on leaving the ballot blank....
by Marine Domer  (2024-02-15 17:48:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

In the primary I'll vote for Nikki Haley if she's still on the ballot. In the general, if it's Trump v. Biden, I'll do what I did the last two times and vote for myself via write in. I'm supremely confident I would be a better President than Trump, Biden or Hillary.

That'll make two votes.
by BottleofRed  (2024-02-15 21:22:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

I was planning to write in Larry Hogan but he's running for the open Senate seat in Maryland.

Well, thank you. Now we have a movement. *
by Marine Domer  (2024-02-16 17:39:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

That takes 50 people a day *
by gozer  (2024-02-16 21:20:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

A daily movement is a good thing. *
by 88_92WSND  (2024-02-17 11:53:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply