My view is simply that Trump is an insurrectionist
by sprack (2024-02-21 16:19:45)
Edited on 2024-02-21 16:23:45

In reply to: No intention to mislabel the party.  posted by Jfs86

And that "trumps" everything else. I happen to agree with overturning Roe v. Wade, by the way. I always have.

He should have been impeached, removed from office and never allowed to run for president again.

It has absolutely nothing to do with what party he's in, or rather, what party he has taken over. If he thought he could take over the Democratic (sic) Party, he would have tried that. He doesn't really believe in anything but himself.

I agree he doesn't believe in or care about anyone or
by Jfs86  (2024-02-21 16:29:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Anything but himself. However, the Democratic party believes in many things I believe are evil. And many of those things are the DNA of the party.

Dictatorship is evil
by sprack  (2024-02-21 16:53:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

I'm not talking about any Republican. I'm talking about Donald Trump.

Do you have respect for the Constitution of the United States? He doesn't. Maybe when he's convicted of it in a court of law it'll dawn on you.

And without the rights protected by hte Constitution, ...
by Barney68  (2024-02-21 19:44:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

how will he be able to make his anti-abortion stance known?

Ah, well. Single issue. Logic is not included.