Hunter Biden had not one, but two gums illegally.
by Jfs86 (2024-02-21 16:42:38)

In reply to: You might, but most dont  posted by vermin05

He is seen naked with a revolver and in other pictures he is seen with an automatic

He was not going to be prosecuted l. Now for just one. Part of my rationale for not voting against Republicans is the weaponization of the various government organizations.

I have yet to see any one protesting that. And he threw a gun away

Prosecuting political crooks like Trump,
by Revue Party  (2024-02-21 17:45:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

isn't weaponizing anything.

He's a crook. It's called the rule of law. Republicans liked it before. Big rule of law guys. Now, not so much. The defense of Trump isn't that he's innocent, it's that he shouldn't be punished.

Didn't the whole Hunter Biden thing just fall apart?

You are against the weaponization of government and intend
by wpkirish  (2024-02-21 17:21:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

to vote for a candidate who literally leads chants about locking up his opponents at rallies? I wont even debate whether you are right about Democrats weaponizing givernment (needless to say I disagree) biut saying you are against it and intend to vote for Trump leads me to believe you have less issue with the weaponization of government and who is doing the weaponizing.

I'm against all weaponization of government.
by Jfs86  (2024-02-21 17:43:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Trump hasn't been very successful at it. I am against him doing it. However, the Democrats have been very successful.

HRC violated the law with her server and deleting emails. She worked with a law firm that worked with the Russians to accuse Trump. The Democrats used the Mueller commission to go after Trump. All based on a dossier that was paid for by HRC's supporters.

A abortion protester was arrested by a SWAT team in front of his family.

It is not good for the country

My point is we have crappy choices on both sides. Trump is a bad person
Biden is equally bad. I also believe his policies are wrong or evil.

Too many here think they and the Democrats are morally superior. I disagree.

What is great about the bill of rights is we can disagree.

Just suspend reason and logic for this thread. *
by The Holtz Room  (2024-02-21 17:26:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply