I was asked for my name, address, and date of birth...
by Kbyrnes (2024-03-19 16:28:58)

In reply to: Exercised my Constitutional right to vote today  posted by El Kabong

...but not my ID.

We saw the Cook Couth SA ads ad nauseam in our DuPage County home. Out here, there was no Democratic candidate for SA; Bob Berlin is a very popular GOP SA in a county that has gotten bluer and bluer over the years, and I'll vote for him in the fall.

Same for me. Bob Berlin is a great State's Attorney....
by Marine Domer  (2024-03-19 17:23:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

What a difference between Cook and DuPage. The running joke for crooks who get caught just inside DuPage County and ask what County they're in..."The wrong one." Bob and I have talked many times. He is not a political climber. All he wants to do is be a good State's Attorney.

GREAT guy. *
by JMAC76  (2024-03-19 19:39:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

I'd like to meet him some time...
by Kbyrnes (click here to email the poster)  (2024-03-19 17:29:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

...If you are aware of (and going) to any events for him, let me know and we can meet up.

(My best email is linked. My AOL account is almost nothing but spam these days.)