Very good news.
by ndsapper (2024-04-01 17:20:09)

In reply to: IDF once again fighting unemployment in the Middle East.  posted by G.K.Chesterton

The more we can go on the offense, either direct or through an assist to an ally, the better off we'll be against Iran. If we can do it on an Iranian force outside of Iran than even better.

I hope we helped and I hope we let Iran know that we helped.

Welp. Of course.
by ndsapper  (2024-04-02 09:11:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

I don't understand the Democratic Party's approach to Iran. I didn't understand it under former-President Obama and I don't understand it under President Biden. Iran is not our friend, is the world's leading state sponsor of terrorism, and continues to kill both US and allied Soldiers.

We called them! Why would we rush out to say that we had nothing to do with the strike? It doesn't make any damn sense.

The guy was even a bigger fish than initially reported.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2024-04-01 17:33:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Mohammed Reza Zahedi, the top commander in the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) for Lebanon and Syria was assassinated in an air strike on Monday.

Zahedi is the highest ranking Iranian killed since the current war started, even higher than Sayyed Reza Mousavi, who was killed in December, the Jerusalem Post has learned.

Besides his wide ranging responsibilities for terror on Israel's borders, he was the highest level interlocutor for Tehran with Hezbollah.

This means that although Israel has not taken credit, Iran and Hezbollah are already accusing Jerusalem of involvement, since removing Zahedi could be seen as a blow to the management of the Lebanese terror groups' rocket attacks on Israel.