Interesting coda to previous. Both of you have exceptionall
by sorin69 (2024-01-01 16:14:06)

In reply to: Thank you  posted by vermin05

strenuous life experiences. Part of what I like about this board is getting entree to things I was spared. The rawer they are, the harder to talk about. Late in life I have finally made myself read up on the great divisive experience of my generation, the war in Vietnam. It is tough reading is all I can say. I did watch all seventeen installments of the Burns-Novick series on the war.

Say, have you considered changing your handle? Seriously.

I agree
by jt  (2024-01-01 17:18:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

anytime verm, BI, or you Sorin69 make a post it is a must read for me.

Vermin=Carroll Hall
by vermin05  (2024-01-01 16:29:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

So no, I’m rather attached. It’s not some self loathing thing at all.

The best hall ever. Alibeeba! *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2024-01-01 19:39:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Amen *
by vermin05  (2024-01-01 19:46:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Didn't know that. Did Carroll Hall even exist in my era?
by sorin69  (2024-01-01 18:49:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Anyway, it's a helluva handle for a doctor. Now made famous by our quondam soon to be president again Donald Trump.

Kind of amusing to see the liberal knees kick like crazy went Trump's tongue wagged the other day about vermin. (Okay, it's not the OP, but cut me some slack.) Yes, little Adolf did throw it around in M.K. I remember years ago when I heard some radio shock jock talk about "liberal vermin" and thought Wow, that's over the top. Not any more. Get used to it, as they say on that other board I never visit.

Vermin Unite! *
by rflor  (2024-01-01 21:28:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

I'm not convinced it ever existed
by ravenium  (2024-01-01 20:33:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Too far to walk.

The greatest trick Carroll Hall ever pulled was convincing
by Milhouse  (2024-01-01 21:00:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Res Life that it didn't exist.

If only that had stayed true *
by ratinatux  (2024-01-02 08:23:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Amen to that * *
by Vermin96  (2024-01-01 22:12:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply