There was barely any protesting in Atlanta, Nashville, and
by WilfordBrimley (2024-01-01 22:27:14)

In reply to: Jackson MS hit an all time murder record in the post Floyd  posted by AquinasDomer

Miami. Nothing in the same universe as Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle, New York, etc.

Did those cities have boards on all businesses through
by airborneirish  (2024-01-03 17:26:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

February of 2021? Because we did. It was great living on a live action set of "Iraq... but in Chicago!" for 2 years.

I recall watching CNN
by AquinasDomer  (2024-01-01 23:45:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

And seeing their headquarters mobbed in Atlanta.

This article mentions the cities I discussed.

Bud, I spent time in both those cities in 2020.
by WilfordBrimley  (2024-01-04 08:30:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

A few flash mobs localized to protesting at CNN headquarters was a gnat compared to what happened in Chicago (where I lived for the first half of the year). A few dozen clowns in downtown Nashville tried to declare an autonomous zone similar to Capitol Hill; it lasted all of 5 hours.