Holliday is up
by Cartwright (2024-04-10 10:22:49)

Get Means and Bradish back, and the O’s will be in business.

I'm pretty pessimistic on the pitchers
by BmoreIrish  (2024-04-10 12:35:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not sure we should be counting on Bradish and Means returning to form. Hopefully one of the AAA guys can become a big league starter or they should look for another trade.

You may want to ban me from away games...
by Slotts  (2024-04-10 11:50:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

saw the O's lose in Wrigley last June. Saw them lose in Cleveland in the bottom of the 9th last fall and then my son and I saw them lose Saturday in the bottom of the 11th and Sunday in the bottom of the 9th in Pittsburgh. It's not a good trend.

Yeah, you might wanna stay home *
by Cartwright  (2024-04-10 12:01:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

#1 MLB prospect (Holliday) and #2 (Chourio) will be at
by G.K.Chesterton  (2024-04-10 10:33:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Camden Yards this weekend, with Burnes pitching Sunday against his old team. It will be a tough test for the Brewers, who don't have good starting pitching.