TD Ierlan entered transfer portal
by tf86 (2021-01-27 10:55:05)

Due to uncertainty of Ivy League schedule. I have heard that he transferred to Denver, but if he's still available, we should take a run at him, given our traditional weakness at FOGO. It also doesn't hurt that he lives not very far from me.

Guess we shouldn't be that surprised he made this decision
by Steelhop  (2021-02-01 13:16:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yale has announced they are cancelling their season because most of the men's team is taking the semester off.

Interestingly, that's the second transfer of his college
by tf86  (2021-02-01 13:29:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Career. He started off at Albany before transferring to Yale.

Yale just canceled their season and I guess
by Steelhop  (2021-02-01 13:35:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

there is some level of just trying to move on in life.

I get that *
by tf86  (2021-02-01 15:37:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What blows my mind was that Utah and Denver played
by Steelhop  (2021-02-02 10:11:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the 1st game of the season on Saturday - that is January 30th. That's absurd.

Didn't Bellarmine and Mercer also play?
by tf86  (2021-02-03 13:53:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If the game was at Mercer, that at least makes a little more sense.

ND has already added Kyle Gallagher, a grad transfer from
by MPG  (2021-01-27 13:46:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Penn. He should help ND this season based on what he achieved at Penn. How about this stat line vs. Penn State last year: won 26 of 39 faceoffs and had 14 groundballs.