Heads up -- Headline combination
by El Kabong (2022-09-07 11:50:50)

Going forward, the Soccer and Lacrosse headlines will be linked to the same page. Since Soccer only has headlines from August to November and Lacrosse only from February through May, it seems a good use of site real estate.

The headline page is labeled "Soccer" for the time being, I'll figure out how to change that label in the near future.

Some Pushback: Have You Checked Out Soccer Recently?
by dillon77  (2023-01-06 16:47:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's used for much more than ND soccer, from EPL to Men's World Cup and will then also include transactions. In fact, the ND aspect of it is what you state, but the majority of posts have nothing to do with Clark's pitch.

During the WC, the site was hoppin'!

What's filling the place of the shuttered lax site?

If you're combining sports, can you develop some kind of architecture that allows for separate threads (see the Boneyard).

One of us is misunderstanding Bonger's post
by Otter  (2023-01-09 10:05:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Your post reads like you think he's planning to combine the boards. I don't believe that's what is happening.

I think he's simply combining the daily news headlines in the same area, not the boards.

If Your View Is Right, I'll Gladly Admit to Misreading! *
by dillon77  (2023-01-11 15:36:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post