gotta be a good BPT sandwich on that stretch of IL somewhere *
by cujaysfan (2018-08-15 14:37:21)

In reply to: Middle of Illinois to SW Missouri recs  posted by No Right Turn on Red

This user did not provide content for this post

Schooners in Bloomington.
by The Holtz Room  (2018-08-15 14:42:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m assuming you meant breaded pork tenderloin.

Any diner on that stretch should have a good one too.

damn right
by cujaysfan  (2018-08-15 14:56:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

i've heard of Schooners

and - I guess if you really want to put yourself to sleep - you can have a horseshoe in the Peoria area.

That's great drunk grub - but not sure it's road food.

I could go for a BPT about now

Actually its Springfield for shoes. Darcy’s Pint
by Killian  (2018-08-15 15:05:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is our go to.

Schooners tenderloin is awesome. You need 4 buns to eat the damn thing. Their wings are also some of the best in town.

had my shoe experience in Peoria years ago
by cujaysfan  (2018-08-15 15:08:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

with one of my college buddies who is now a judge down that way

and - we was not sober - couldn't tell you the name of the place...

had spent a solid night at SOP's after a Rivermen game

good times...

Ever been to Hungry Moose in Peoria?
by The Holtz Room  (2018-08-15 15:38:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Small breakfast/lunch place, but makes a mean BPT also.

I’m not a Horseshoe guy. Too much shit going on for me.

doesn't ring a bell
by cujaysfan  (2018-08-15 15:50:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

so I'd guess not

I'm not against a shoe - but I'll take a BPT over one every time.