Hot Sauces. I'm a bit of a Chilihead.
by TJmcfly (2018-08-16 14:17:18)

In reply to: Follow up from post below, what do you collect?  posted by Endthecursein05

But I'm not the idiot drinking 4 ounces of pure capsaicin concentrate. I love the unique, small batch stuff. Always clean and keep the bottle of a new sauce when I get one.

I'm a big fan of Crystal hot sauce. *
by discNDav  (2018-08-17 07:51:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You a fan of Bat's Brew?
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-08-17 02:28:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's my favorite hot sauce.

I know there are different purposes for different sauces, but Bat's Brew is still my favorite.

Favorite uses: gumbo, red beans & rice, jambalaya, etoufee, poboys.

Haven't tried it, but I'm going to have to now.
by TJMcfly  (2018-08-17 07:25:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Normally I'm not a huge fan of jalapeno heavy sauces but I generally like Louisiana hot sauces. Not that often that the two are combined. Thanks!

Please report back. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-08-18 03:43:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post