Comcast still tops my list.
by Porpoiseboy (2018-10-16 17:06:36)

In reply to: Should you wish to adopt a child that is half Bruno  posted by Bruno95

Worst company on earth.

Please don't post any garbage XYZed is WAAAY worse. It'll only show how dumb you are.

I agree. Verizon sucks. I agree. Subway sucks. I agree United Airlines sucks ass and should go tets-up! I agree. Progressive is for shit. I agree Time-Warner is horrible. I agree. You get it? I agree!

But there can be only one.

It's Comcast.

Philadelphia thanks both of you for your patronage. *
by Irish Tool  (2018-10-16 17:22:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm pretty lucky.
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-10-16 17:39:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was able to fire Comcast well over a decade ago. I haven't had to use their service since.

perfect timing
by cujaysfan  (2018-10-16 17:18:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

those f&ckfaces raised my internets just TODAY

and i have no other legit broad band option

i hate them

United at least rewards more loyal customers.
by Bruno95  (2018-10-16 17:17:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They have an excellent mileage program and provide pretty good service to people who spend a lot with them. Comcast seems to understand that spending time and money with them is stupid, and they treat you accordingly.