Nope.
by Porpoiseboy (2018-10-16 20:04:36)

In reply to: CE could probably back me on this one, though.  posted by Wooderson

Not debating you. It's just that I was quoting Mars Attacks, which Gozer understood. You were playing Funchess.

Not gonna lie, never saw Mars Attacks.
by Wooderson  (2018-10-16 20:33:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Actually, I think the only Burton films I've seen were his Batman films. Never saw Edward Scissorhands or the Nightmare before Xmas either.

You’re missing out on the greatest use of Slim Whitman
by gozer  (2018-10-16 23:51:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

music in cinematic history.

Porp's a Big Fish guy. *
by captaineclectic  (2018-10-16 20:57:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

FWIW, so did I
by captaineclectic  (2018-10-16 20:08:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but I had to pick a lane after Woody posted, y'know? And I'd already decided against telling gozer it's "...and that ain't bad!"