His balls were always inflated.
by BeastOfBourbon (2019-01-20 13:40:10)

In reply to: on this day in history, 34 years ago today  posted by jt

Unlike a certain Michigan guy.

Unbeaten in Super Bowls
by graNDfan  (2019-01-20 13:59:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Also unlike that guy from michigan

Also, while in the huddle he was able to pick out John Candy
by ArasEra  (2019-01-20 15:17:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

sitting in the stands.

Yeah, like you could do that, Brady!

I thought that was the one against the Bengals *
by veets  (2019-01-20 15:33:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was. I don’t think Ara was talking only of the Miami game *
by Father Nieuwland  (2019-01-20 16:13:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes. *
by ArasEra  (2019-01-20 17:17:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m so glad you mentioned this.
by shawno3  (2019-01-20 15:05:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Because it’s the single dumbest justification on either side of any argument in sports. It brings a smile to my face every time I see/hear it.

The fact that Montana’s team lost earlier in the playoffs (four times - three for Super Bowls Brady’s team lost and another for the additional Super Bowl Brady’s team won) is somehow in Montana’s favor? I guess it would have been better if Montana’s team went 0-16 in every season in which they didn’t make the Super Bowl?

Montana is my second favorite QB ever. And maybe there is an argument for why he’s better than Brady. Yours most definitely isn’t one of them.

to be fair to Joe
by jt  (2019-01-20 16:25:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he didn't have the defensive play calls ahead of time like Tom did.

Just busting your chops, shawno

Haha
by mitquinn  (2019-01-21 00:39:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thats great.

The Super Bowl in general is a terrible metric for best QB.
by mocopdx  (2019-01-20 15:12:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There are 53 players on a football team and another ~15 on the sideline coaching. Does anyone believe Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino? Or that Eli is Peyton’s equal?

He never got benched for a baseball player either. *
by daviehamsufferer97  (2019-01-20 14:48:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In fairness, Devine did play a tennis player ahead of him. *
by 1978Irish  (2019-01-20 14:57:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post