I have to wonder if he will get into coaching after this
by smcchick (2019-01-21 10:27:42)

In reply to: I know Romo was a recent NFL qb  posted by Nyirish08

season. It's obvious he knows what he is talking about. I realize coaching it is different than calling what you see on tv. I would hate to lose him as a broadcaster because he really has made the game more interesting to watch.

One job is stress-free and the other is extremely stressful.
by EricCartman  (2019-01-21 10:46:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know which one I would choose.

It all depends on your passion to win the Super Bowl.
by smcchick  (2019-01-21 10:56:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He never got one, so maybe it would be something that would draw him to coaching. And some people miss playing so much that it's hard for them to just watch from the booth. It's all based on your personality I guess.

It seems like he would be good at it, but what the hell do I know?

That's a fair point.
by EricCartman  (2019-01-21 11:01:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Everyone loves new jewelry.

Especially over sized rings for punching power *
by smcchick  (2019-01-21 13:34:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post