Porp is kind of like a dark, gothic Neil Diamond. *
by Mark_It_Zero (2019-01-21 20:27:29)

In reply to: I thought this was about Neil Diamond *  posted by HennaOrNo

This user did not provide content for this post

That'd be roughly a cetacean Nick Cage. *
by captaineclectic  (2019-01-21 20:59:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh, so you've met him? *
by Mark_It_Zero  (2019-01-21 21:03:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've actually never met the Porp
by captaineclectic  (2019-01-21 21:10:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Unless I did but was too drunk to recall -- tough to rule out. In fact, I can't imagine that I might've met him under circumstances where there was no risk of that.

I have. If he was Neil Diamond, he'd be Solitary Man. *
by usmcirish  (2019-01-22 10:23:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We've never done a face-to-face meet & greet.
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-01-21 21:17:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We've been on conference calls where you've represented Spree (choking incident), but I never properly introduced myself.

My client was simply trying to feed his children. *
by captaineclectic  (2019-01-21 21:31:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post