Well, when people say things that are completely wrong
by The Magic Rat (2019-03-18 18:31:13)

In reply to: Whoa, looks like I struck a nerve.  posted by 89Swine

About my profession, and do so in a manner that suggests they actually know what they are talking about (when in fact you clearly do not), I tend to get frustrated. The OP came on here looking for advice and you gave him dogshit, slanted, inaccurate "facts", and you did so with so much confidence that people who don't know any better would possibly believe your drivel. So I am doing the board a favor by making sure people understand that you are full of shit.

Except it's not wrong.
by 89Swine  (2019-03-18 19:41:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's opinionated, yes. I pulled back the industry facade and presented an alternative approach to traditional, entrenched business models. But it's an approach that I think, after significant professional experience, is superior.

It sounds like I've threatened your business model. My apologies.

Well, if my business model consisted of trying to somehow
by The Magic Rat  (2019-03-18 21:03:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Get clients by way of an Internet message board, then I suppose you would be correct. As stated previously, I am simply making sure that the OP and anyone else who happens to read this thread is properly educated and doesn't simply trust a blowhard charlatan like you when it comes to picking a financial professional for themselves.

Heh, it's the one time a year I'll come to Swine's defense
by dulac89  (2019-03-19 12:07:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But your characterization and personal attacks are completely wrong. You are entitled to disagree with his opinion, but without going into details he is definitively and eminently qualified to have a highly credible opinion on this matter. And he hardly needs an internet message board or any advertisements for that matter to get clients.

On this we agree.
by BottleofRed  (2019-03-19 14:16:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Swine may be a pig, but his professional ethics and principles are above reproach.

I can no longer trust your judgment on anything *
by dulac89  (2019-03-19 14:20:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post