Kind of agree
by Killian (2019-04-22 10:19:45)

In reply to: Disagree on one  posted by wcnitz

I also think after the speech last night about the NK wanting him dead because he is basically the only memory of the past he has to survive now. It basically said if Bran dies, NK wins.

Absolutely
by wcnitz  (2019-04-22 10:28:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Which makes me think the NK might detour Winterfell, burn down the Citadel then head east and level King's Landing while what's left of the northern army retreats south.

I could see him head to Citadel first
by Killian  (2019-04-22 12:48:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Remember when Sam checked in the guy told him that these books contain the entire history of man. Maybe NK goes there to destroy that first and then comes back for Bran. I dont think he goes to Kings Landing. He has to die at Winterfell. I still think there is something to do with the dagger Arya has that she got from Bran. I also think they foreshadowed it in E2 when she was throwing those daggers in front of Gendry.
I also think Melisandre has to show back up at some point in the battle too. Part of the endgame might be her having to burn the weir wood tree to keep the NK dead?

The only reason why I think he goes to KL
by wcnitz  (2019-04-22 12:54:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is due to Dany's vision in the house of the undying that shows her the throne room, without a roof, and snow falling in it. And the dragon flying over KL that Bran sees in a vision.