Agree with the sea mammal. You’re high. *
by Irishted (2019-05-19 12:36:45)

In reply to: I thought it was lame, especially the ending. They attempted  posted by ej

This user did not provide content for this post

Off topic: Did you ever go shoot at Palos Sportmen’s Club? *
by ej  (2019-05-19 13:53:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Unfortunately no.
by Irishted  (2019-05-19 14:36:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My clay shooting has been severely limited the past couple years by the outrageous amount of time committed to chauffeuring my daughters to their various activities (most egregiously, gymnastics).

I very much want to do it at least once or twice this summer, whether at Palos or Hickory Hills or Frankfort. On a side note, I find it amusing that a lot of Chicago-area shooting clubs are named after towns they are not located in (Palos in Frankfort, Hickory Hills in Plainfield, Frankfort in Mokena, etc).

EJ and I agree...
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-05-19 12:46:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

on wanting him to take it to the high table.

Desert strolls don't look all that fun.

Gotta save something for 4. *
by Irishted  (2019-05-19 12:55:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I honestly got nervous.
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-05-19 13:09:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Some trailer called it a great trilogy, so at the end I messed my pantry a bit. Thank God Morpheus was my proverbial Depends.