These fans are terrible *
by WilfordBrimley (2019-05-19 18:03:24)

In reply to: Brooksie-boy...  posted by The Holtz Room

This user did not provide content for this post

Ban phones
by miamioh_irishfan  (2019-05-19 20:24:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sorry, don’t care about your wife not being able to find you between the hotdog tent and the twelfth green.

I thought maybe CBS had too many microphones out there
by Ty Webb  (2019-05-19 19:38:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And maybe this just happens everywhere. Apparently not.

NY golf fans are a bunch of chuckleheads and bung holes. Shit, Philly fans had more class at Merion.

They don’t allow the hoi polloi to enter
by dwjm3  (2019-05-19 20:15:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the main line..hahah

Luckily Santa Claus wasn’t at Merion
by DBCooper  (2019-05-19 19:59:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

:)

We use batteries anyway this time of year *
by Ty Webb  (2019-05-19 21:53:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was there on a Friday
by DBCooper  (2019-05-19 19:28:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Beer is ubiquitous. . Once you walk in there are beer stands everywhere and there are beer carts located throughout the course. I don’t remember seeing that at the Open last summer. But it’s easier to purchase alcohol than food. And the food was poor. They also encourage buying talk boys too.

It’s also an easy train ride from the city and a huge pain to drive there. They are really forcing one to drive to the course, so no need for people to worry about drinking and driving.

I didn’t hear a lot of inappropriate commenting, except on one hole around Tiger, but it made him smile.

The cops were in la la land as well
by dwjm3  (2019-05-19 18:17:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They were just standing there as the marshall was having a hard time moving the gallery.

Agreed. The Ryder Cup will be embarrassing.
by TripleDomer  (2019-05-19 18:04:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At some point the PGA and the USGA will need to reconsider whether to continue hosting majors in the metro NY.

My thoughts exactly.
by Mickvac  (2019-05-19 19:21:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maybe they should adopt some of Augusta’s regulations and ban cell phones and boot the yahoos that find the need to yell and scream in a players backswing.

I’m afraid it’ll be embarrassing.

I think this is why the USGA went away from Bethpage.
by WilfordBrimley  (2019-05-19 18:19:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Shinnecock last year wasn’t too bad, but then again, it’s two hours or more away from the city.

Lot of brahs out there. *
by The Holtz Room  (2019-05-19 18:04:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post