Questions remaining after last night
by dulac89 (2019-05-20 10:53:12)

In reply to: ...and now my watch has ended. *  posted by Porpoiseboy

I thought this episode was actually fine, and did a pretty good job of tying up most, but not all, of the storylines, while leaving some open for the future. Like others, my criticism is entirely with how we got here. As others have said, after spending 6 seasons so carefully building this incredibly intricate world, why rush the ending?

Other questions:

What is the point of Bran warging and being able to change the past? Perhaps he saw the Iron Throne, but a lot of time was spent on this. How much harder would it have been to have Bran warg into Drogon for even a few minutes of the final episode. Perhaps even show Drogon bringing Dany to the North, and encountering the Children of the Forest, or implying that she somehow becomes the Night Queen in the future. That would have satisfied the questions, while also getting fans talking about the future possibilities

Was the point of Arya learning the faces just to kill Frey? That's pretty unsatisfying

Where was Bronn during episode 5?

Why would Yara, who had been promised to have her own kingdom, bend a knee to Bran? Why would any of them for that matter?

Why was Robyn Arryn not at any of the meetings at Winterfell over the last two seasons?

Replies: