Questions remaining after last night
by dulac89 (2019-05-20 10:53:12)

In reply to: ...and now my watch has ended. *  posted by Porpoiseboy

I thought this episode was actually fine, and did a pretty good job of tying up most, but not all, of the storylines, while leaving some open for the future. Like others, my criticism is entirely with how we got here. As others have said, after spending 6 seasons so carefully building this incredibly intricate world, why rush the ending?

Other questions:

What is the point of Bran warging and being able to change the past? Perhaps he saw the Iron Throne, but a lot of time was spent on this. How much harder would it have been to have Bran warg into Drogon for even a few minutes of the final episode. Perhaps even show Drogon bringing Dany to the North, and encountering the Children of the Forest, or implying that she somehow becomes the Night Queen in the future. That would have satisfied the questions, while also getting fans talking about the future possibilities

Was the point of Arya learning the faces just to kill Frey? That's pretty unsatisfying

Where was Bronn during episode 5?

Why would Yara, who had been promised to have her own kingdom, bend a knee to Bran? Why would any of them for that matter?

Why was Robyn Arryn not at any of the meetings at Winterfell over the last two seasons?

More questions
by DBCooper  (2019-05-20 12:36:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How were there so many Dothraki and unsullied left at the end? They seemed to have been left to just a handful during battle of winterfell, and I’m sure at least some were killed taking Kings landing. Were these Dothraki and unsullied not at winterfell?

Why does the council not consider Jon as king since they all know his true parents. I mean shouldn’t that have been discussed? And who the hell were those other people on the council anyway?

Why would Jon or Grey Worm or anyone else care that he is sentenced to the Wall, when his sister is now in charge of an autonomous region in the North, and when there is nothing to watch over at the Wall anyway (at least as far as we know).

Why did Grey worm let Jon live anyway?

Why couldn’t we have seen all of the remaining houses surround Kings Landing?

Why didn’t Grey worm just declare himself ruler of Kings Landing anyway, or why not a Dothraki try to take over?

I’m sure there are a hundred more. I would fill them out but I’m getting paid to ask Star Wars questions so I wanted to get this over with and move on to the bigger payouts

Answer to your penultimate question
by sprack  (2019-05-20 13:23:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He didn't have the balls!

Thanks, I'll show myself out now.

No need to get teste. *
by Marine Domer  (2019-05-20 17:37:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Where was Bronn during episode 5?" Exactly my question
by sprack  (2019-05-20 11:00:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When he showed up at the table, I was wondering "Where did he come from? Was he still up north the whole time, and if so, why?"

He said in Episode 4 that his fighting days were over
by Jvan  (2019-05-20 13:55:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He didn't want any part of the battle at King's Landing, so he must have been on holiday in Switzerland.

Assuming Switzerland
by Radi-skull  (2019-05-20 18:19:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Qas the name of a prostitute or brothel