I try to reduce.
by Porpoiseboy (2019-07-15 15:59:05)

In reply to: Reuse, Reduce and Recycle.  posted by TWO

Only reason I bought a Soda Stream was to stop bringing disposable plastic bottles into my home. It works. Now most my trash is just vegetables I bought with the best intentions, got them home, and I realized I don't own a fuckin rabbit.

Time to start composting, fishy. *
by Mark_It_Zero  (2019-07-15 16:04:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm much more well known for my broposting.
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-07-15 19:58:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is my new fuckin haircut!

Not now, chief
by Mark_It_Zero  (2019-07-15 20:12:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm in the fucking zone.

Porpoises are known for making excellent compost.
by BeastOfBourbon  (2019-07-15 17:50:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But you have to do a lot of chopping and hacking. It helps to have a good wood chipper...and, of course, the ability to wipe the image of that charming smile from your mind as you toss the head in the chute.