My new boxing show
by Johnnydub (2019-07-16 14:28:31)

Long ways to go but this is the dry run. Will be having boxers and guests on and interaction with Lou Dibella via split screen but wanted to capitalize on the boxing weekend.
I did get two inquires for sponsors already but I am loyal to Jay and the SuperBook... Thanks and feedback welcome. The shot was Tequila I took and it made me sweat...

I’m worried about Pac
by HScorpio  (2019-07-17 08:04:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m half Filipino, and watching Pac’s earlier fights in the 2000s with my dad is what got me into boxing. Ive seen every one of his fights since he Barrea title fight in 03 or 04. He’s legitimately my favorite athlete.

That being said, I think Thurman has a chance to do some serious physical damage to him. The Marquez KO was bad enough, but Pac was 5 years younger then he is now. He’s looked good in his last few but clearly he’s not in his physical prime anymore. Thurman has elite power and I can see him catching Manny and effectively ending his career. Going to depend on how focused his camp is this time, which has been hit or miss lately.

His sparring
by Johnnydub  (2019-07-17 13:26:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

has been superb but One Time can bang. I don't want to see the Senator parked or hurt. I am hoping he fights well but I get your fear.

My wife is Flip so you know whose corner we are in. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-07-17 00:31:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Very cool. Love the title. Congratulations! *
by 1NDGal  (2019-07-16 22:51:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thank you! *
by Johnnydub  (2019-07-17 13:27:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Question re. MMA.
by PWK2  (2019-07-16 16:42:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was a huge boxing fan in the early 80s, Alexis Arguello, era. With the advent of mixed martial arts, I can't remember the last match I've seen.

Do you follow MMA, and, if so, how do you compare its appeal to boxing?

I don't
by Johnnydub  (2019-07-16 17:16:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

follow the MMA much. It's just not for me but they do have a TON of fans...

Hope you kill it, JD!
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-07-16 15:16:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You'll have a new subscriber in the very near future.

That would be JW to his friends
by ThreeD  (2019-07-16 20:01:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

or Twitter followers and other assorted land dwellers.

Thanks 3W *
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-07-16 20:28:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post