I'll cut to the chase then; is she just really dumb?
by TCIrish03 (2019-09-02 10:15:38)

In reply to: She claims monogamy other than that incident  posted by p.s. I am not a crackpot

To "worship the ground" the guy walks on then do something like that because "doesn't everyone do that?"

How is she handling the divorce? Devastated? Has it already been filed or just threatened?

She is a bit flakey
by p.s. I am not a crackpot  (2019-09-02 10:30:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't say that to be sexist, that's just the best word to describe her.

She's very sweet. As I posted elsewhere, the conventional wisdom is the maid of honor talked her into it. We don't know her reaction because our only connection to her was through John, and none of us have spoken to her.

Has to be a flake. Why in Jupiters name
by Inigomontoya  (2019-09-02 11:41:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

would she tell her husband she banged a stripper and not thing he’ll fire would rain down?

“Hey, hon...so you are saying you wouldn’t bang a stripper at your bachelor party?”

“Well, that’s interesting...because at my bachelorette party the male stripper banged me...no biggie, right? Right?”

I’m guessing she wanted out of the marriage and wanted to drop this bomb on him. Or wanted to see if he was interested in an open marriage.

“Nothing much. I slept with Elaine last night.”
by The Holtz Room  (2019-09-02 11:44:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That scene is how it went down in my head.

How does the MoH know Ellie?
by TCIrish03  (2019-09-02 10:33:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sister? Long or short-time friend?

She should be personally pleading along with Ellie to John.

Grew up together in their neighborhood
by p.s. I am not a crackpot  (2019-09-02 11:14:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've never really met her other than a quick how do you do at the wedding. I do know John's not a big fan.

Hmmm? A quick how you do.
by SWPaDem  (2019-09-02 11:44:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think John's got the right idea getting out of this one.