I’m reminded of a basic cable movie I saw called A Guy Thing
by Father Nieuwland (2019-09-02 10:16:25)

In reply to: This is going to be a weird poll question  posted by p.s. I am not a crackpot

Paul Morse (Jason Lee) is a good guy. When his friends throw him a wild bachelor party, he just wants to keep his conscience clean -- which is why he's shocked when he wakes up in bed with a beautiful girl named Becky (Julia Stiles) and can't remember the night before. Desperate to keep his fiancée, Karen (Selma Blair), from finding out what may or may not be the truth, he tells her a teensy lie. Soon his lies are spiraling out of control and his life is a series of comical misunderstandings.

Is Ellie sure she had sex with the stripper? This could all be a comical misunderstanding.

Unfortunately, after 20 minutes there was a commercial break and I flipped to another channel and never returned to the movie, so I don’t know how things turned out for poor Paul. Julia Stiles was much cuter than his fiancée, so I kind of hope that he either slept with Becky or ended up with her in the end.

Similarly, if Ellie must choose between her love and her lust, I hope she follows her heart rather than her now famously ravenous nether regions.