Just woke up to see what's going on.
by dbldomer7375 (2019-10-19 08:19:59)

In reply to: Where is everyone!?  posted by Barney68

Still not used to PDT, so I'm awake super early. It continues to look like rain today, so we very well might head for the dry side of the Cascades to see what photographs we can make.

Photographed some of the Fraser River Valley yesterday (in the rain, of course) but that looks like a one and done event.

I'm blogging on this year's photo safari so I should have a photograph every day until it's over.

Thank you for the link to your blog and photos.
by HoundDog1973  (2019-10-19 12:23:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As I was scrolling down looking at your beautiful photos my heart skipped a beat as I came upon the picture of the P-40. My late father spent four years in WWII with the Flying Tigers. He was a close aid to Gen. Chenault, whom I met as a youngster, and he had a large collection of pictures of the P-40s that they flew. He also owned a very nice model of a P-40 that my son now has. I wish I still had my Dad's photo collection from those days. I have no idea what happened to it.

You're welcome
by dbldomer7375  (2019-10-20 00:41:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am happy the photographs brought back some great memories for you.

The plane collection was completely unexpected and it was a great day. What blew me away was the size of the planes. They are so small.