We got the 30" Wolf with convection oven
by Wooderson (2020-02-27 14:54:57)

In reply to: In the market for a new oven  posted by SorinUMOC

No complaints so far. Works on either propane or Nat Gas, not sure which you have. The oven is awesome.

Second Wolf
by buffaloirish  (2020-02-27 15:10:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We have the 36" Wolf gas range and oven. The oven has a convection feature. The range has 6 burners (in a previous house we had a similar range with four burners and a middle infrared grill (which I found useless). The thing works great; six burners really give you a lot of flexibility.

The oven is cavernous and very consistent with its temperature. It does take a while to heat up.

You probably know this, but if you get a large range, you're going to want a properly matched ventilation hood. We went with a Vent-a-hood.

Third wolf
by carroll2005  (2020-02-27 17:42:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We have a 6 burner with a griddle instead of the grill. The griddle I highly recommend.

It’s built like a tank and works great. Temperature regulation on the burners is sooo much better than my previous range.

Another vote for Wolf. We have convection with
by ndwifemom  (2020-02-27 18:07:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

center grill, not griddle on top. Grill Does an amazing job, but smokes a lot even with high powered fan. Great for low fat items like chicken breast, which I make in bulk for lunches, salads, etc.

Teen Wolf
by The Holtz Room  (2020-02-27 17:49:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Teen Wolf Too
by voidoid  (2020-02-27 18:54:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jason Bateman is in college on a boxing scholarship!? Come on. Get outta here with that shit.