Wish the camera hadn’t cut out. *
by TripleDomer (2020-05-30 15:34:15)

In reply to: Caught it! Amazing. *  posted by R2D2isAMeanDrunk

This user did not provide content for this post

Yeah it just sort of magically appeared.
by R2D2isAMeanDrunk  (2020-05-30 15:35:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I always like the higher res view that shows the whole landing sequence. Guess it can't happen instantaneously, as the bandwidth is limited on the ocean. Maybe StarLink will fix that?

The vibration for the rocket exhaust screws up the link.
by Tommy Baseball  (2020-05-30 15:45:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Usually SpaceX releases the on-board recording, but given the focus being on the capsule for this mission, it is possible they won't.

Interesting, I just found a video on it.
by R2D2isAMeanDrunk  (2020-05-30 20:39:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Should have guessed it was directional transmission instead of omni.

Have you found any video elsewhere showing it? *
by TripleDomer  (2020-05-30 15:42:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No, I think it takes like 45-60 mins for it to be posted.
by R2D2isAMeanDrunk  (2020-05-30 15:43:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I recall seeing Elon post it first on Twitter.