Stories like this are why I won’t get grocery delivery *
by vermin05 (2020-07-02 09:43:29)

In reply to: Quick PSA re: Groceries - especially delivery or pickup  posted by 88_92WSND

This user did not provide content for this post

You still have to check - the only difference is that
by 88_92WSND  (2020-07-02 10:55:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you're checking at home -- checking before putting it on the shelf vs in your cart. We had no problem getting credit for the carrots - didn't bother on the buns.

Never had a single issue
by wcnitz  (2020-07-02 10:02:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

With Instacart at Costco or Shipt at Meijer.

Only a shitty shopper would pick out spoiled or bad food.

Second this. I want to select my own produce/fresh food
by ndaero93  (2020-07-02 09:53:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We've used Amazon Fresh for a few things, but it has been canned goods and cleaning supplies. I'm too picky about meat and produce to allow someone else to get it for me.

Agreed. Although a cashier at my Fairway said a few weeks
by ndwifemom  (2020-07-02 10:00:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ago,that 90% of the shoppers were from Instacart. It was noticeable in the store. Shoppers were all,young, staring at their phones. A couple seemed to be doing multiple orders at one time using color coded bags for the different orders.