Can we give the Sporcle it's own venue.
by Section12 (2020-08-09 17:46:36)

I have no desire to play useless trivia when we used to have discussions about actual sports not obscure little known nor cared about trivia. Give it it's own board and let the Fantasy board return to what it was.

Should be easy to do both
by DBCooper  (2020-08-09 18:50:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If you have a topic to post about just do it and see the responses you get. I would argue the trivia has increased views on the Fantasy board. So I would assume you would get more responses than before the trivia started.

Agreed
by bmoreirish  (2020-08-09 21:00:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I never used to go there because it was just Cubs talk.

Agreed, as trivia is only one question/thread per day. *
by Father Nieuwland  (2020-08-09 20:38:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes. Once all sports are back in full swing, there will
by voidoid  (2020-08-09 22:54:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

be plenty of other threads on the fantasy board. The only reason it’s all Sporcle threads is because there isn’t much other discussion right now.

Plus the quizzes are fun. All the baseball minutiae that I’ve forgotten over the last 20 years has come flooding back, it’s great.

Seconded and same for the BR/LL
by carroll2005  (2020-08-09 18:39:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Between sporcle and the Learned League backroom takeover - trivia needs its own board

Start a topic over there and I’ll join.
by No Right Turn on Red  (2020-08-09 18:29:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My Cardinals are still in quarantine and my Blues have taken an interesting approach to the playoffs, by choosing to not win any games while taking a million penalties.

- The NBA playoffs have been great, and I’d love to discuss them.
- I’d love to hear some discussion about the NHL draft lottery and conspiracy theories how the NHL will favor a large market team.
- Professional wrestling is still going on.
- Bryce Harper and Tatis Jr. look very good.

But most won’t.
by TripleDomer  (2020-08-09 23:25:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fantasy Board posts often get responses a day or two later. With Sporcle, they get pushed to the next page.