COVID vaccine doesn't control you via microchip
by thecontrarian (click here to email the poster) (2021-04-15 14:33:30)
Edited on 2021-04-15 14:33:45

In reply to: At least we got microchipped. *  posted by kellykapowski

5G cell towers do, ya dummy.

Absolutely false.
by ewillND  (2021-04-15 14:34:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I got vaccinated this morning, and added Minecraft to our new PC this afternoon.

Bill Gates is tracking me, I just know it.

I've been seeing a LOT of Surface ads. Just sayin *
by ravenium  (2021-04-15 14:37:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You did?? YAY!!! I’m so happy for you!! What did you end up
by kellykapowski  (2021-04-15 14:35:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

getting over there?

first thought was that you must be a huge minecraft fan *
by Radi-skull  (2021-04-15 20:17:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That would be my 7 year old son. *
by kellykapowski  (2021-04-15 21:22:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Pfizer.
by ewillND  (2021-04-15 14:41:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I explained it a bit in my "Mea culpa (sorta)" post.

I read it! Very happy for you! I’m fully vaxed with Pfizer.
by kellykapowski  (2021-04-15 14:48:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hopefully you don’t suffer any ill effects. My first Pfizer was the one that hit me hard. My second was fine for the first 24 hours and then I just became very sleepy. So happy to hear this though!

I wonder if you had an early asymptomatic case.
by ewillND  (2021-04-15 14:52:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

G18 had Covid in November, and got her first dose a couple of days ago in the US. The first 36 hours were like having Covid all over again (fever, aches, chills, etc.). She was totally miserable, but she's fine now.

I have a sore arm 10 hours later. I can live with that. I can also totally live with whatever my second dose brings at the end of May.

I was in the ER in late March/ Early April last year and
by kellykapowski  (2021-04-15 21:21:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

very sick. I’m a really active and healthy person and I was in bed for 3 weeks. It was awful.

Ah, man, that’s right.
by ewillND  (2021-04-17 14:06:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My oldest got really sick with the first dose because she had COVID in November. We are hoping that it helps her get her smell and taste back.

You're using Edge browser to type this, right? *
by thecontrarian (click here to email the poster)  (2021-04-15 14:35:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh, crap. Yeah.
by ewillND  (2021-04-15 14:43:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I didn't notice.

It's probably the best one, though, even though I don't even know what it is. You should all use it.

Jokes on us all - Edge is Chrome-based now
by ravenium  (2021-04-15 14:53:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All Hail our secret Google overlords, who have taken the long path.