SF Restaurant recs? Here for three nights. *
by GoldCoastIrish (2022-08-07 18:31:10)

This user did not provide content for this post

Boulevard *
by four pillars  (2022-08-07 20:50:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Zushi Puzzle on Lombard
by irishnyer  (2022-08-07 20:25:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Reserve the seats on the side of the bar. Roger is the greatest.

Are you buying?
by mitquinn  (2022-08-07 19:20:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m here if you want to confer or extend an invite…

Seriously… what cuisine and neighborhoods do you want?

Staying at the Palace on Market, so SoMa would be good.
by GoldCoastIrish  (2022-08-07 20:32:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No Giants games while I'm here, but I know that area is hopping.

Anything walkable up the hill is good too.

I've been here a bunch, so I've done burritos in the Mission, and hit the Dogpatch before as well.

Spruce. Bix. *
by ACross  (2022-08-07 21:20:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Current running list
by mitquinn  (2022-08-07 19:32:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Terzo in lower pac heights… this is my neighborhood go to. Mediterranean w some Italian and great wine list.

The Progress - Id go here vs State Bird, but they’re both excellentZ. You can queue up before opening to get a seat before reservations come. They give you about 60-90 mins to eat.

Greens - long time classic at Fort Mason. Quite possibly the best non-meat menu in America.

Mourad - in SOMA, upscale Moroccan cuisine. Go for the slow cooked ribs and don’t look at the menu price. Excellent wine list as well.

Abrazo - Spanish

Seven Hills - for handmade pasta

Nopalito - excellent market fresh South American/Mexican. Their vegetarian dishes are worth it.

Nopa - excellent new American cuisine

You forgot Brenda's for brunch
by ravenium  (2022-08-07 21:16:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Great food, questionable neighborhood.

The one on Divisadero or Polk? *
by GoldCoastIrish  (2022-08-08 10:08:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Polk
by ravenium  (2022-08-08 10:28:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At least that's the one I've been to.

Haven’t lived there in 20 years, but a few of our favorites
by dignan  (2022-08-07 19:20:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That are still going strong

Foreign Cinema- Mission District http://foreigncinema.com/

Zuni Cafe- Castro-ish- http://zunicafe.com/

City View and House of Nan King. *
by EricCartman  (2022-08-07 19:14:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No ethnic food! -Andy
by arch_moore  (2022-08-07 18:58:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He has a sensitive palate.

so that eliminates the Irish Cultural Center
by jt  (2022-08-07 19:22:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm sure they have a diverse menu.

Served by balding midgets wearing golf baseball
by ACross  (2022-08-07 21:26:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hats.

what part of town? *
by jt  (2022-08-07 18:44:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post