I just made the change and got in on their full bag promo
by Vermin96 (2022-08-07 21:33:29)
Edited on 2022-08-07 21:37:35

In reply to: Any PXG people out there? Reviews?  posted by SEE

Like others mentioned the $50 fitting fee was worth every penny. The club fitter explained a lot of terminology I wasn't as familiar with. At the end of the day I went with their GEN4 clubs, hybrids and irons with a couple of Sugar Daddy wedges and a Battle Ready putter. $2.5k all in.

I've already seen consistently 10-15 yd gains on my irons and woods. When I do hit off center, I find the balls don't go as far right or left as they used to.

I find it was money well spent so far. The consistency alone has been noticeable in range sessions already. And yes, I was fitted on a Saturday, picked up the clubs at their store the following Friday, tested them out to make sure everything was good and was hitting the range with them a week from the fitting.

I would definitely ask your fitter for a session when the clubs come in, so you can get a few swings in with the clubs on their tracker. I was not charged for this session; spent about 30 mins taking a few swings with each club type. At the time I placed the order, I had them shipped to the store and he blocked out a 30-min time slot once the clubs got in.

Any club change that nets you 15 yard gains…
by carroll2005  (2022-08-08 08:45:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Simply means your old clubs were not properly fit, or possibly were ancient.

There is no magic technology out there

Oh they most definitely were old. They were at least
by Vermin96  (2022-08-08 11:29:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

20-25-year-old Ram clubs that I bought in Gainesville back in the late 90s or early oughts and they were definitely not fitted to me and my game. I'd never been fitted for clubs until this PXG experience, so it was all new to me. Same for using the Trackman/Shot Tracer technology...hadn't had that experience before.

I heard the sugar daddys are amazing. On the putters
by SEE  (2022-08-08 04:59:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've heard very little.

Same experience and result.
by sluredandstumbly  (2022-08-07 22:00:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was fitted in March and bought the same full bag promo. Also seeing a 10-15 yard increase in distance across the entire bag. I also think the hybrids are fantastic. The price is now competitive with other top-line manufacturers. Definitely worth a long look.