I just made the change and got in on their full bag promo
by Vermin96 (2022-08-07 21:33:29)
Edited on 2022-08-07 21:37:35

In reply to: Any PXG people out there? Reviews?  posted by SEE

Like others mentioned the $50 fitting fee was worth every penny. The club fitter explained a lot of terminology I wasn't as familiar with. At the end of the day I went with their GEN4 clubs, hybrids and irons with a couple of Sugar Daddy wedges and a Battle Ready putter. $2.5k all in.

I've already seen consistently 10-15 yd gains on my irons and woods. When I do hit off center, I find the balls don't go as far right or left as they used to.

I find it was money well spent so far. The consistency alone has been noticeable in range sessions already. And yes, I was fitted on a Saturday, picked up the clubs at their store the following Friday, tested them out to make sure everything was good and was hitting the range with them a week from the fitting.

I would definitely ask your fitter for a session when the clubs come in, so you can get a few swings in with the clubs on their tracker. I was not charged for this session; spent about 30 mins taking a few swings with each club type. At the time I placed the order, I had them shipped to the store and he blocked out a 30-min time slot once the clubs got in.

Replies: