Well, if he doesn't have a dad, and a bad coach....
by ndgotrobbedin97 (2023-03-12 19:48:11)

In reply to: That's fair criticism and you may be right. Still one is  posted by Domerduck

....should we never expect him to be called on his bad behavior? When does he become an adult who is expected to act like it? And why shouldn't the ump be the one to deliver that message?

I guarantee there are many reasonable people around the country using this as a teaching moment with their kids. Unfortunately, this kid needed one himself.

He argued a ball/strike call. He didn't rob a bank.
by No Right Turn on Red  (2023-03-13 00:25:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's not a gateway drug. You may be overreacting a bit.

Also, for some random reason, I thought of this moment:

And he was called out on strike, he wasn't sent to prison
by ndgotrobbedin97  (2023-03-13 08:53:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You may be overreacting a bit.

Well, he was called out on a ball.
by tdiddy07  (2023-03-16 21:29:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That’s against the rules. It really isn’t against the rules to express disagreement with a balls and strikes call.

That is actually very possible.
by No Right Turn on Red  (2023-03-13 11:31:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I just wrapped up 14 straight days of averaging 13 working hours per day.

Agree, Hopefully he gets one. *
by Domerduck  (2023-03-12 22:42:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post