Given the UM posts on social media, you would think they won
by graNDfan (2018-10-14 13:32:55)

In reply to: The Wisconsin QB is terrible  posted by Groundhog

The super bowl last night. Yes I need different friends....

Unfortunately, the narrative seems to be that UM has grown
by Tex Francisco  (2018-10-14 13:35:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and improved since game 1, not that they are a good team that got beat by a better team. If ND goes 11-1 and Michigan finished 12-1, Michigan will be in the playoff, and ND will not. That being said, I don't think Michigan will finish 12-1.

I agree with your last sentence.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-10-14 14:01:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Michigan's scheduled is back-loaded. They still face Sparty and Brutus on the road and State Penn at home.

My bet: 1-2. They'll beat PSU. *
by NDHouston  (2018-10-14 14:03:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If they lose to MSU & OSU
by Irish Warrior  (2018-10-14 18:22:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

as many of us suspect, their fan base will go off the deep end. Please, please, please let that happen.