HERO Sports FCS preseason top 25 is out. MVFC has top 3
by Killian (2020-05-27 14:22:56)

In NDSU, SDSU, and UNI. Ill State and Southern Illinois come in at 12 and 22.
To say conference play this year is going to be brutal would be an understatement. The conference also added North Dakota this year. Hopefully we get the season in and hopefully the Birds can survive and advance back into the playoffs.
If you ever have a Saturday off in the fall I can’t recommend MVFC games enough. If you can make it to Normal first round is on me.

Go Salukis! *
by midnightrambler  (2020-06-02 07:40:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I really wish IHSA would leave UofI and go to Bloomington.
by jimmypop  (2020-05-29 12:38:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That stadium is perfect for the state finals and a great place to watch a FCS game.

Originally it was a good problem to have.
by Killian  (2020-05-30 11:55:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think the move was caused by a conflict with ISU playoff dates. I really wish it would come back, mostly for selfish reasons, but I think it is a perfect venue now with the new east side. I doubt it will ever happen now that they rotate with NIU.

Not much of a drinker but sounds great. Already here. *
by NDTwice  (2020-05-27 23:21:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

UND is coming to Normal this year?
by DakotaDomer  (2020-05-27 22:22:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can’t make it though...damnit

sac state #4....use to play pick up football on Hornet field
by fourputtmd  (2020-05-27 19:18:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

growing up....they always were atrocious

Go Tigers. Poll is at the link. (link)
by G.K.Chesterton  (2020-05-27 16:30:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Go Panthers *
by NDMD89  (2020-05-27 16:00:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post