He needs Grandma time. *
by PWK2 (2020-07-28 19:54:14)

In reply to: Eddie Vanderdoes opted out, again.  posted by Hanratty5ND

This user did not provide content for this post

I've never understood the crap this board gave him
by jt  (2020-07-29 12:18:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he didn't want to be at Notre Dame. You would rather he be forced to stick it out and then transfer?

I agree. He changed his mind. *
by ACross  (2020-07-30 13:06:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He signed an LOI. They were supposed to be binding. *
by 1NDGal  (2020-08-01 21:06:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don't get me started
by jt  (2020-08-03 01:07:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

those things are slanted completely in favor of the school.

What mechanism should be used to tell coaches who is coming
by 1NDGal  (2020-08-04 14:55:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to campus and who isn’t?

clearly some form of indentured servitude is required
by jt  (2020-08-05 13:45:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

don't be ridiculous. This is all set up to benefit the school and the coaches.

I think people are making fun of his reasons
by irishrock  (2020-07-29 15:56:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If I remember right, there was an issue that he wanted to announce it to his high school and keep the suspense, but ND received his fax early and put his signing out there on a press release. So he was upset about that.

(which seems kind of weird)

Then he said he needed/wanted to be near his grandmother, but I believe she lived in SF area, but he went to UCLA.

I'm not defending the snarks. I just think that's where it is coming from. I'm with you, ND fans have not had many issues with incoming transfers.

Still bullshit *
by ACross  (2020-07-30 13:09:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So you are saying "give me the lads that want to be here" *
by Santos L Halper  (2020-07-29 15:45:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No, I'm saying that if a kid doesn't want to go here
by jt  (2020-08-03 01:07:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and wants to go somewhere else, let him.

Those who stay will become champions. *
by Wooderson  (2020-07-29 21:33:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Disgusting *
by elterrible  (2020-07-29 22:20:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Had to do it. *
by Wooderson  (2020-07-30 11:52:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think it was the position he played
by domer4  (2020-07-29 13:14:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It is always so tough to find that at ND and he picked us over Alabama.

Never even gave it a chance (unlike Aaron Lynch or even Gunner Kiel).

Why bother Eddie? You pumped up our hopes - it would have been better to just take Bama and then leave there in a few months.

Too soon? *
by BeastOfBourbon  (2020-07-28 23:02:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post