Coach Prime thinks Williams isn’t a “cold weather QB”.
by usaf_irish (2024-03-18 15:32:55)

Well, he must not follow too closely then. The Bears are
by DomerJon  (2024-03-21 10:15:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

about to get a domed stadium wherever they decide to land. So, the only potential cold games would be Green Bay every other year or road games outside the division which would be possible anywhere.

As much as I dislike domes, it’s where the NFL is headed.
by usaf_irish  (2024-03-22 09:41:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There will be some “cold weather” hold outs. The AFC North. New York and New England. Maybe a few others.

Nashville is talking about a dome. If the Chiefs ever decide to bulldoze Arrowhead, I’d imagine they’d at least consider it as well.

Even as things are now, it’s not as big a deal as it seems
by bizdomer09  (2024-03-21 23:09:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I bet each season the Bears play about 3 home games on average in 30s or below temps. I did a quick scan of the November and December games last year and there were 2. Last game against Falcons at 32 F and late season game against the Lions at 36 F. Half of the regular season is played in September and October, and November is still not too bad.

Totally agree, its a dumb take by Sanders *
by DomerJon  (2024-03-22 21:23:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post