Kelly 2.0 reset is off the rails
by Hanratty5ND (2018-01-10 15:01:39)

In reply to: More assistant changes coming?  posted by buffaloirish

The best assistants are jumping ship like rats off a sinking ship.....this tells me they know the end is imminent for Kelly(a damned good thing).

The spinmeisters and Kelly lovers will try and put polish on this--but this is a huge blow for Kelly and ND. Huge loss if true.

To steal the words of Brahms---own it Jack!

Unrelated:

I'm shocked, just shocked I will tell you, that Pete Sampson got scooped yet again. The first story he breaks on anything ND football related will be his first.

Harry is taking the paint with him *
by Reagan84  (2018-01-10 16:00:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kelly just realized they threw out the paint guns when Savvy
by Moff  (2018-01-10 16:11:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

went with sparkly perma glow helmets early in BKs tenure

All this does is just hasten the Kelly 3.0 reset
by Freight Train  (2018-01-10 15:28:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We will never be finished rebuilding.

We're stuck in a time loop, aren't we? I knew it! *
by Barrister  (2018-01-10 15:33:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and 2012 bought Sally and BK the time to do it right!
by irishintheville  (2018-01-10 15:24:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Since these coaching departures were unforeseen, the next coat of paint will be quite heavy resulting in a much longer drying period. So Sally will be going even longer with BK than originally planned. Tune in to the next Baghdad Jack interview exclusive with Sally at his winter lair for more exciting details. There are rumors of special guest appearances by Pete Sampson and Rottie.

They took their best opportunity to split it seems. *
by supernd  (2018-01-10 15:17:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hopefully Kelly will do the same. *
by irisharab  (2018-01-10 15:34:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He would if he could but he can't so he won't *
by Stonebreaker42  (2018-01-10 17:28:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post