Question regarding the Crossroads Project..and the stadium,
by irishwest (click here to email the poster) (2018-01-16 10:09:11)

I'm heading to South Bend this Friday to see my ailing 96 year old mother. While I'm there, I'd like to tour the Stadium and see for myself the Crossroads Project. I have not seen the completed result and wondered how much I'll be able to see. Anyone have first hand knowledge of how much access there is ( over a weekend)? I'll make a stop by the Grotto and the Basilica ( Light a candle for mom) and want to take a few pictures as well. Haven't been home ( yes I grew up there) in a year.

Any insights would be appreciated, along with a few prayers.

Duncan is open
by NDFanSince81  (2018-01-16 17:58:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Was there today for lunch. Long concourse on the first floor, 3 places serving lunch, plenty of places to hang out on the first and second floors.

Pretty crowded with students, too.

Thanks. Appreciate the info.
by irishwest  (2018-01-17 09:36:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hoping the weather warms up a little. Mid 50's where I'm coming from.

The Duncan Student Center on the west side of
by rick  (2018-01-16 10:20:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the stadium is open. It includes the new rec sports and fitness areas.

Thanks for the insight.
by irishwest  (2018-01-16 17:42:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Will try for Saturday or Sunday.