I feel bad for the players, but not for Kelly or Notre Dame.
by Grace91 (2018-01-16 22:20:14)

In reply to: Four players dismissed from team  posted by elgreco89

The program will continue to circle the drain until there is a major shakeup from the board on down. Hopefully those changes will alter the direction of the school as well. I won't hold my breath that they'll ever occur. Notre Dame needs a strong, visionary leader, and I doubt that those who now are charged with that decision ever will put one in power.

You mean current players, right?
by 84david  (2018-01-17 12:04:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have zero sympathy for those dismissed.

The dismissed players made their own beds, but ND likely
by Grace91  (2018-01-17 18:11:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

could have done better for them. Ultimately, the individuals bear responsibility for their own actions. At the same time, I don't think that seclusion in the Gug is helpful in general, to give one example.

We're certainly in the off-season conversation
by Brahms  (2018-01-17 08:20:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Own it, Jack

One would think that the BOT would at least be.....
by Wolfetone  (2018-01-17 08:23:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Embarrassed.