Despite my unmitigated hatred for BK and JS
by wvsubgal (2018-03-07 21:03:46)

I saw a glimmer of what I love about ND today. A former student of mine died unexpectedly Sunday. He and I may have been the only rabid ND fans in WV. Someone got in contact w the communications office at ND and the family received a beautiful letter of condolence today. Uplifted the family greatly. Sidney would have been so proud. Sorry if this is the wrong board.

Many diehards in Wheeling
by loyal son  (2018-03-13 14:23:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You're not alone in WV. There are MANY in Wheeling who are ND fans first
and WV fans second.

Sorry for your loss, and glad to hear about the letter.
by IrishJosh24  (2018-03-08 22:57:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Count me among the rabid ND fans from WV too.

You are not alone in WV. Wheeling, WV produced three of the
by MistakenD  (2018-03-08 12:04:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

finest ND grads I know.

I appreciate you thinking Iā€™m one of 3 finest grads. *
by irishtanker  (2018-03-08 15:14:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sorry for your loss.šŸ™
by jymbo  (2018-03-08 08:43:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I live in the Wheeling, WV area and there are tons of ND fans here! GO IRISH!!

Many good people are still at ND and they get it right still
by 1NDGal  (2018-03-08 08:40:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am sorry for your loss. It sounds like you had a special relationship with Sydney, so you must be a very good teacher.

Not the wrong board.

RIP....Go IRISH!!!! *
by ND Harvey  (2018-03-08 08:14:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good to hear. Sorry for your loss. *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2018-03-07 23:15:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is appropriate for every board. Very sorry to hear
by abqgant  (2018-03-07 22:28:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

this. My sincere condolences.