The horseshit cover up
by KnightlyRevue (2018-04-16 18:05:19)

In reply to: ND had full control over both those things  posted by El Kabong

of bad coaching with claims of Wimbush having the yips is a real howler. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Kelly is supposedly the vaunted QB whisperer of Tony Pike fame. Why can't he figure it out? Yips my ass.

When do we drop the charade? This is now QB 3 or 4 being run out of town who will probably get thrown under a fucking train on the way out.

86th player overall, #4 QB, #2 player from NJ, we really
by 1NDGal  (2018-04-16 21:14:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

wanted him. And we got him.

He had offers from Ohio State, LSU, and Miami.

Makes me absolutely sick that his reputation is suffering at the expense of Brian Kelly’s. That Brian Kelly’s offensive genius is somehow more credible than Brandon Wimbush’s talent and work ethic.

I don’t know how this kid gets through practice without committing an assault, I really don’t.

Better yet...name a QB that has left on good terms
by KnightlyRevue  (2018-04-16 22:24:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And has spoken glowingly about the coaching or nuggets of wisdom they have gotten from the moulder of Zach Collaros

Crist?
Golson?
Zaire?
Kizer?

You could fill a morgue with the dead bodies Kelly has left in his wake at the position. Trust me, Wimbush will get the “not ready” or the “didn’t meet standards” bullshit as he is heading out the door and launched under the bus. The true resting place for all Kelly QBs.

Rees?
by ndzippy  (2018-04-17 09:23:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I mean, the guy is on Kelly's staff now...

Just wait til Kelly has his QB
by KeoughCharles05  (2018-04-17 13:14:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Turns out he did. In the Tulsa game. Get used to it.

Yup, Ol' Tom Rees
by KnightlyRevue  (2018-04-17 10:59:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the lone survivor among the QB carcasses Kelly has piled sky high during his illustrious run at ND. And, its not like his time at ND was all that issue free.

he's a white kinda guy *
by jt  (2018-04-17 18:17:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It reminds me of the scene in Varsity Blues
by miamioh_irishfan  (2018-04-16 21:23:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When Mox breaks his dads nose with a throw.

That’d be me daily in a Brian Kelly practice.

the homers won't drop the charade until he moves on
by jt  (2018-04-16 19:59:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and then at that point they will say that they knew it all along. Just wait--you'll SEE.

Maybe he can bounce the ball to the receiver like Jon Lester *
by usmcirish  (2018-04-16 18:43:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post