Both of the entities you mention also employ our AD's
by ACross (2018-04-19 12:50:35)

In reply to: The "other" sources of income are probably NBC, Under Armour  posted by akaRonMexico

children.

As an attorney, saucy sees no conflict there. He is a
by cj  (2018-04-19 13:03:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

major problem for ND and he has used the school for massive personal gain. He is the worst AD in ND history. I wonder if he thinks McGraw's effort this year trumped kelly's in '15. Probably not...

PS Weiber testified before a Senate panel yesterday. Her time frame for abuse began in 2006. I don't have any details on what she said.

"Wieber on Tuesday filed a lawsuit in a California state court against Michigan State University, USA Gymnastics, the U.S. Olympic Committee and others involving abuse at the hands of Nassar, who had been a renowned sports doctor for gymnasts."

Sir, I didn't come here to have my son accused of nepotism *
by meatwhistle  (2018-04-19 14:33:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sir, it is not an accusation. It is a fact. Also, it is
by cj  (2018-04-19 16:10:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

not 1 child, but 2. Now shut up as we sort out this mess.