What's the estimate on Bama fans in the stadium?
by BigNDfan (2018-04-20 10:55:10)

In reply to: I like the AL series  posted by El Kabong

I would bet easily 40k.

Bama may be on probation again by then. Remember, the
by DomerJon  (2018-04-20 16:11:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

NCAA like to let the good times roll until they stumble a bit. Thats when they get tough, after it matters.

More upsetting - You're going to see about 30,000+ Michigan
by bluengold07  (2018-04-20 14:17:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In there on openening night. There is going to be a lot of yellow.

There won't be more than 10k. *
by Em_525  (2018-04-20 15:51:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

1st game of Ivy League Game of the Week package on PBS.
by Wolfetone  (2018-04-20 13:59:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

1st game is at ND so tv rights will belong to PBS. Gametime is 10AM
eastern before major powers like Brooklyn College,NYU,and Medgar
Evers take over ESPN:

Ask me 10 years from now *
by ShermanOaksND  (2018-04-20 12:42:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not too many
by Jvan  (2018-04-20 11:32:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This will be a warmup game for Alabama along the lines of Troy, Mercer or Louisiana-Lafayette. The Irish will treat the contest as an opportunity to prepare for the Ivy League season that will commence with the following week's showdown against Princeton.

It’s first game of the season. Students will be on campus.
by Irish7478  (2018-04-20 11:07:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don’t see many people selling their tickets. Saban will probably be gone, Kelly will probably be gone. Nama might be going through their version of the Weis years.

Kelly will just have been fired the year before as the last
by IrishEd  (2018-04-20 15:46:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of the $$$ from the Holtz domination years will have dried up.

The partnership with Vivid will probably be alive and well
by miamioh_irishfan  (2018-04-20 11:28:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You’d have said the same exact thing about Georgia fans last year and that turned out just great. If ND isn’t regarded as a great team going into that game the sea of crimson will be overwhelming.