"Most likely". 22 guys on the short side of the field...
by athlete37 (2018-10-15 21:21:47)

In reply to: Interceptions can be returned, genius *  posted by ACross

On a 15 yard pass...probably would've been tackled 12-18 yards further than where Book got tackled.

Also, no where in my post did I defend the play call, so take a chill pill. Can say a player didn't make the right decision without defending Kelly. Can also say that he made the wrong decision without saying he is a bad player. This is a message board

There were 5 Notre Dame players on the side of the field
by Section12  (2018-10-16 14:01:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

one lineman one quarter back two tight ends and one hopelessly out of position wide receiver . Additionally the would have been only a lineman and quarter back between the db and the end zone. To make matters worse there would have been three blockers to block two guys.

A QB has to protect the ball
by ACross  (2018-10-15 22:02:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A pass has risk. We were ahead. Late in the game. Our defense is stalwart. He did the right thing by not throwining.

That's like saying we shouldn't punt because there is a risk
by athlete37  (2018-10-15 22:15:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of a punt return for a touchdown. Would have to presume he would be throwing towards our guy, who would at worst fight for the ball and make a tackle if he lost that battle. Agree to disagree I guess

You are a truly dim bulb *
by ACross  (2018-10-15 22:21:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Given your track record of accuracy, I'm flattered *
by athlete37  (2018-10-15 22:51:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good choice not picking scholar37 as a handle *
by ACross  (2018-10-15 23:31:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's okay man, I know you're upset that we are winning *
by athlete37  (2018-10-15 23:55:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post