27 for me.
by Hanratty5ND (2018-10-16 20:07:36)

In reply to: I only have 4 ignoring me  posted by guilfordnd

I never would have guessed that. I underestimated my ability to piss people off.

I figured 1 or 2.

Especially since I rarely post in the political or back room forum.

I can only surmise that I've pissed off a good number of Kelly lovers.

42, many of whom are from the Kelly/Grimes altercation
by jt  (2018-10-16 21:58:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Went from about 18 to nearly 40 just with that one.

Decent amount of people overlooked that episode to highlight me, the poor bastards.

Those people are sadly unaware of what year it's not *
by crazychester  (2018-10-17 09:58:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm at 29 now
by ShermanOaksND  (2018-10-16 22:16:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was at 30 last I checked. I think I've been higher.

That's pretty ridiculous for how much objective information
by athlete37  (2018-10-17 00:02:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you post on here. Can't imagine the basketball page without you or Taxman, and obviously Kayo/AJax

Because your encyclopedic recall and analysis are *too*
by 1NDGal  (2018-10-16 22:32:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

good? No accounting for taste. Or maybe I’m tasteless. Whichever.

I am guessing the 29 are largely a mish-mash of
by ShermanOaksND  (2018-10-16 22:41:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kellylovers and hard-line right-wingers, with the intersection of those groups being the most likely suspects. The number might go down again now that I'm avoiding the PBR (22 days and counting).

It would be a lot more than 29 if they all knew me in person.

29 seems a bit high for your posting style... honestly.
by irishdemon  (2018-10-16 23:37:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wonder how many “ignore poster” clicks happen inadvertently during boozy Romper Rooms sessions and the perp has no idea what he’s done unless he goes in and checks his account.

I agree and 42 seems too low for mine *
by jt  (2018-10-17 01:05:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I honestly tried to place myself on ignore and the reply
by cj  (2018-10-16 22:40:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

read, "You cannot ignore yourself."

Board ops is a funny crew.

23 for me. Head to the PB and write you can't spell comedy
by cj  (2018-10-16 21:05:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

without "Comey". It was like hitting the slots in Vegas...